Mr. Shanchun Huang (also known as Shawn Shanchun Huang)has over 16 years of experience in the financial service and investment industry. He has provided financing solutions and advice for high-growth companies in China and successfully assisted 37 enterprises to complete fundraising or public offerings in China. Most recently, Mr. Huang served as the president of Wealth Index (Beijing) Fund Management Co., Ltd., which provides private equity fund management service, from March 2011 to March 2020 and president of Wealth Index (Beijing) International Investment Consulting Co., Ltd., which provides investment management and consulting services for non-securities related business, from August 2004 to March 2020. From May 2001 to June 2004, Mr. Huang was the vice president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Corporation, a global automobile company headquartered in Hangzhou, China. Mr. Huang graduated from Hefei Staff University of Science and Technology in July 1986 majoring in news collection and editing. Mr. Huang is also a prolific writer and has published four books in the finance and investment area in China. These books include How to Raise Money to Start a Business, the Road to Red Chips, Comparison and Research Among Global Capital Markets, and The Practice of Small and Medium Enterprises Listed Overseas and Hong Kong. Mr. Huang is the Knight Commander of Grace of the Order of Saint Lazarus of Jerusalem, and the first Grand Prior of the Grand Priory of China.
Jing (Veronica) Chen
● Seasoned executive with more than 20 years of experience in accounting, financial management, and general management of several public companies.
● Served as the CFO of AnZhiXinCheng (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. from August, 2018 to May, 2019.
● From August, 2017 to July, 2018, served as CFO of Beijing Logis Technology Development Co., Ltd.
● From June, 2016 to July, 2017, served as Group Chief Financial Officer of Beijing AnWuYou Food Co., Ltd.
● Holds Fellow Membership of CPA Australia (FCPA), Fellow Membership of the Association of International Accountants U.K. (FAIA).
● Member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Senior Member of International Financial Management (SIFM) and a Certified Internal Control Professional granted by Internal Control Institute (ICI).
Mr. Zhi Yan is experienced in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and has participated in numerous science and technology development projects such as the world's largest mining and mining management platform, the world's first 28nm dual algorithm chip and the world's first-ever blockchain technology value community registered with real name users. Mr. Yan is the director of Nova Realm Limited in which the Company has a 5% equity interest. Mr. Yan has a degree in Aircraft Design and Fluid Mechanics from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Mr. Xu has served as COO of the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Chain Future Digital Tech (Beijing) Ltd since July 2018. Prior to joining FTFT, Mr. Xu served as COO and a partner of Beijing Yongle Shengshi Science Ltd. from February 2015 to April 2018. From November 2009 to February 2015, Mr. Xu worked for Beijing Zhongxun Yonglian Science and Technology Ltd. as the director of operations, taking responsibilities for the online game operation and promotion.